RBS Commercial Card solutions allow you to customize controls based on organizational requirements and each employee’s business travel needs. You’ll have the ability to configure restrictions by individual or groups of cardholders:
- Cash Access
- Spending limits (e.g. dollar amount per day, or per cycle)
- Transaction amounts (e.g. dollar amount per day, or per cycle)
- Number of transactions (e.g. number of transactions per day)
- Merchant types
Account and Billing Options
At RBS, we understand that every organization has unique needs. We offer the flexibility of a various account and billing options for Commercial Card programs:
Individual Billing – Cardholders receive a monthly statement for his/her account. Each cardholder is responsible for making the monthly payments and for following your organization’s policies for reimbursement. Available for RBS onecards and Corporate Cards.
Corporate Billing – Your organization receives one statement detailing all cardholder activity. One payment is made at the company level, eliminating the need to cut checks for each supplier invoice or each cardholder account. Available for RBS onecards, Purchasing Cards and Corporate Cards.
Company-selected Billing Date – You can align your billing date with your accounting cycle giving you more control over your cash flow.
Diversion Billing Accounts – This type of account allows you to automatically segregate specific charges by merchant (e.g. airlines) or fee type, in a stand-alone account. The identified transactions will be diverted from the individual cardholder’s account to a central account for payment, freeing up the individual’s credit limit.
Ghost Accounts – This type of account is used to make purchases from a select vendor. It can be very effective when numerous employees book travel through the same agency or make other purchases from the same supplier but many of these individuals don’t travel enough to justify having their own Commercial Card.
Services and Benefits
Cardholders and your organization benefit from a variety of services and coverage:
- Acceptance at more than 24 million locations worldwide, including:
- All airlines
- Virtually all car rental agencies, lodging establishments and restaurants
- Optional cash access at over 1 million ATM locations around the globe
- Insurance, including:
- Travel accident and baggage delay for RBS onecards and Corporate Cards
Primary car rental
Purchase coverage and extended warranty for RBS Purchasing Cards
- Travel and emergency assistance services, including:
Lost and stolen card reporting
- Emergency card replacement and cash disbursement
24-hour emergency roadside assistance
Travel assistance, including pre-trip
- VAT reclaim services for those organizations making purchases in the European Union
RBS offers a suite of online tools to meet the reconciliation, reporting, program administration and system integration needs of your organization. Our reporting solutions will help your organization seamlessly consolidate, manage and analyze financial data from your card programs, allowing you to:
- Monitor use of overall corporate credit limit and spending
- Evaluate individual cardholder transaction activity and history
- Improve decision-making
- Monitor policy adherence
- Negotiate vendor discounts